|I ON ADMISSION:|
|1. Admission Fees*||5000/-||5000/-|
|2. Caution Deposit (Refundable)||5500/-||5500/-|
|1. Academic Fees||19003/-||19635/-|
* Payable on admission for each of the sections viz Primary and Secondary. Students once admitted cannot be withdrawn without six months notice or fee in lieu of it.
- The Registration fee is not refundable and registration does not guarantee admission.
- All fees are to be paid strictly in advance, on quarterly basis.
- If fees are not paid before due date of each quarter the student’s name is liable to be removed from the rolls of the school.
- No deductions shall be allowed for vacations or for periodical breaks.
- To ensure safety the school authorities have arranged that the fees be deposited only into the school’s account. Cheques should be drawn in favor of “G.D.Somani Memorial School”. Specially printed pay-in-slip and a fee card is to be used for this purpose.
- If school fees are paid by cheque, the student’s name class and division should be written on the reverse.
- Payment made by cheque is considered final only after it’s realisation by bank. Separate receipts are not issued.
- The school will not be responsible for the loss of cash or cheques sent through children of any age, or for payments made to any members of the staff.
If the fees are not paid on time before the due date of each quarter, Late payment charges of Rs. 100/- will be charged if fees are paid after due date.
Thereafter, at the end of the month, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls of the school. For re-admission, fresh Admission Fees etc. have to be paid.